Success With Heart Failure
Help and Hope for Those With Congestive Heart FailureBy Marc A. Silver, M.D.
Third Edition, Publication date: 2002
ISBN: 0738206008 (soft cover)
Revised and updated to reflect the most recent developments in congestive heart failure research and treatment, this book is a comprehensive and authoritative guide for patients and their families.
Includes information on:
- The similarities and differences between heart failure and heart attack
- The role of heart transplantation to treat heart failure
- State-of-the-art implantation treatments
- The psychological effect of a prognosis of heart failure
- The importance of a prescribed regimen of diet and exercise
Marc Silver, M.D., is a cardiologist and one of the country's leading experts on congestive heart failure. The co-editor-in-chief of Congestive Heart Failure Journal, he is Professor of Medicine and Director of both the Heart Failure Institute and the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program at Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Oak Lawn, Illinois.
Table of Contents
CHF, Congestive Heart Failure
This content is provided by Growth House, Inc., the Internet's leading resource for end-of-life care. Visit our main web site at www.growthhouse.org.